Navigator - CPD training
Schroders offer a dedicated CPD training resource, accredited by the CII, which can help to deepen your knowledge and understanding of the economic environment, investment markets and investment products.
What is Navigator?
- Established in 2008 to help clients deepen their knowledge and understanding of the economic environment, investment markets and investment products
- Training capability accredited by the CII for structured continued professional development (CPD)
- Dedicated resource within Schroders focused on developing investment training
- Delivers ‘off the shelf’ and bespoke solutions based on client needs
- Presentations are given by subject matter specialists and trained members of the UK discretionary, advisory and financial institutions teams
- Flexible capability allows us to support training programmes and events of almost any size and scope on a nationwide basis, from focused half hour sessions to full-day seminars
Contact your regional sales representative for more detail
Schroders adviser site is designed with unstructured CPD learning in mind, with dedicated sections to help you meet your unstructured learning requirements.
- Insights from our investment experts
- Retirement articles on this ever more popular topic
- Our latest views on the markets
- Webconferences from our fund managers
Our training programme at events has been approved to provide structured learning. We are pleased to offer this to clients on a discretionary basis.
Look out for the CII accreditation logo across the site.